Mitsui Educational Foundation – Study Tour of Japan

Mitsui & Co. (Australia) Ltd. invites university students to help promote mutual understanding and friendship between Australia and Japan by taking part in the 2017 Mitsui Educational Foundation Study Tour of Japan. The 21 day study tour will take Australian university students through various regions of Japan, providing opportunities to learn about Japanese culture, society, business & industry, as well as participate in a number of people-to-people exchanges.

For the successful applicant from the University of Adelaide, all airfares, transport, meals and accommodation will be paid for by the Mitsui Educational Foundation.

This program runs from 21 November to 12 December, 2017.

Apply here before 21 May, 2017

“The tour was an exciting and illuminating experience. The friendships and memories from my time in Japan will be cherished for life. I’m so thankful to Mitsui and all those involved in the tour for allowing me this chance to grow and experience a beautiful and vibrant nation. I would relish the opportunity to continue interacting with Japan and the Japanese and I have every intention of returning again in the future. The tour introduced me to the Japan that is not often seen by tourists and for that I am hugely thankful.“

For more information – Poster 2017

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.