On behalf of ASMR SA, we invite students and early career researchers to this exciting programme of events in the first week of June.
- The Gala Dinner features a presentation from world leading social epidemiologist and author of The Spirit Level Professor Richard Wilkinson. Book now and don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to network and support health and medical research in South Australia! Book now! https://members.asnevents.com.au/register/event/1534
- The Networking Evening is a great opportunity for researchers to expand their professional networks. As the research environment becomes more and more competitive, attending events such as this will be critical in helping fast track future career prospects. Register now, free for ASMR members! https://www.trybooking.com/book/sessions?eid=273590
- ASMR SA Scientific Meeting is an opportune time for students to present their work (posters submissions currently accepted), to gain exposure to the local scientific community. Also, this year the plenary speaker will be presenting an engaging talk on bone marrow microenvironments and impact of cancer therapies. Register now, submit your poster abstract https://asmr.org.au/asmr-mrw/south-australia/
- The Dinner with a Scientist event will interest everyone! This evening features Q&A presentations by leading neuroscientists on a range of neurological conditions such as brain tumours, trauma, stroke and Parkinson’s disease. Book now! https://www.trybooking.com/book/event?eid=276858
- Come test your general knowledge and celebrate Medical Research in Australia with the Quiz Night! Have some fun, let your hair down and win some fantastic prizes! $10/head. RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org