- Participation in a ten week internship program
- Working directly with scientists and engineers on a NASA project related to the thesis
- The potential for creating a network for future collaboration
– Final or honours year undergraduate student at an Australian university.
– Must submit a final year or honour’s thesis.
– Engineering, geology and planetary geology, biology and human physiology, space physics and biophysics, data processing and electronics.
Applications close: 9th December 2016.
*Please see the VSSEC website for full requirements, scholarship information, and how to apply.
Good luck applying!