Renewal SA have an exciting opportunity for one student to undertake a one week work experience placement MOTO Project Management as part of our Tonsley renewal project.
The details of the placement are as follows:
- The work experience placement will be one week duration, Monday to Friday from 9.00am – 5.00pm.
- The work experience participants must be residents of the City of Marion area or the greater surrounding southern suburbs.
- Candidates should have an interest in the area of building works, engineering, finances and budgets, town planning and/or architecture.
- Ideally applicants will currently be studying construction management, town planning, engineering, OR project management
- The work experience participant will spend time with different team members to gain a general understanding of the company and project management. They will attend meetings with clients and builders, site meetings, and design meetings. They will also learn the general office and administrative duties involved in the role.
- The position will be based in the MOTO Project Management office on Carrington Street, Adelaide
- Candidates are expected to wear smart corporate attire
- Their current contact and address details
- A short cover letter
- An up to date Resume
Applications to be sent to: email@example.com referencing MOTO Project Management by COB Thursday 13th April 2017.