FCT Combustion is a world-leading combustion engineering and equipment house based in Adelaide, South Australia, and with subsidiary companies in the United States, Germany and Turkey. The company specialises in developing, designing, manufacturing and commissioning advanced industrial multi-fuel burner systems for high-temperature process industries, including kiln and calciner burner systems for cement, lime, iron ore pellet, refractory and various other mineral processing applications. The company is also recognised internationally as the leader in design, delivery and operation of spectacular flame effects (cauldrons and torches) for global events such as the Olympic Games, Pan-American Games, Asian Games, European Games and other major World Class Sporting Events over the past 15 years.
To be successful for this role you will require:
• Combustion, fluids and heat transfer sciences;
• Knowledge and experience of high temperature mineral processing, particularly rotary kilns;
• Advanced problem solving skills;
• Excellent (verbal and written) communication skills in English; and
• Willingness to travel internationally.Desirable:
• Knowledge or experience in combustion modelling using CFD; and
• Knowledge in instrumentation and process control.