Applications have opened for the DST Cadetship program.
The Cadetship Program is designed to support high performing Australian undergraduate students during their degree by providing:
- Ongoing (permanent) employment with a salary of $31,180 pa (plus 15.4% superannuation) during the cadetship;
- Payment of compulsory university fees (i.e. course fees) during the cadetship;
- $500 per semester book/resources allowance;
- 60-days (minimum) DST Group work placements per annum; and
- Guaranteed employment with DST Group with a salary of approximately $64,000 pa (plus superannuation) on successful completion of the cadetship.
Applications close 18 August.
For more information about the program, refer to the DST Public website.
For more information, please contact: DSTgroupSTEMcoordinator@dst.defence.gov.au