This year saw a record number of high quality applications, many with a focus on energy efficiency and sustainable education. Applications were assessed against the fund’s criteria and in consultation with key groups across the Infrastructure branch. We are pleased to announce the following successful projects and applicants.
- Gamifying Sustainable Waste Education – School of Computer Science, Dr Ali Babar
- LED lighting retrofit in the Oliphant Building – School of Physical Sciences, Ms Carol Maezler
- Building Management Sustainability in the Schulz – School of Mechanical Engineering, Dr Lei Chen
- Residential College Energy Challenge – Roseworthy Student Services, Ms Rebecca Dunbar
- Energy Efficiency at Waite Campus Childrens Centre – Ms Kaarin Wilkinson
Thank you to all who applied in the very competitive 2016 round. If you have a great idea for a campus sustainability project let us know and apply in the 2017 Green Project Fund round.