In accordance with the University code of practice in relation to the employment of casual teaching staff, expressions of interest are now sought for tutors, demonstrators and markers in the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering for the following courses in Semester 2, 2016:
- ELEC ENG 1101 Digital Electronics
- ELEC ENG 2007 Signal & Systems
- ELEC ENG 2008 Engineering Electromagnetics
- ELEC ENG 3024 Project Management
- ELEC ENG 3028 Digital Systems
- ELEC ENG 3031 Power Systems
- ELEC ENG 4056 Real Time Systems
- ELEC ENG 4059 Power Electronics & Drive Systems
- ELEC ENG 4062 Distributed Generation Technologies
- ELEC ENG 4064 Business Management Systems
- ELEC ENG 4115 Biomedical Instrumentation
- Masters drop-in tutor
- Matlab Bridging Course for Masters students
You are invited to complete and submit an online application form in order to:
- Indicate which course(s) you are applying for
- Address the essential and (if applicable) desirable criteria
Any applications which do not address the essential criteria may not be considered.
It is also in your best interest to address the desirable criteria.
The School may seek comments about your teaching abilities from coordinators of any courses that you have worked on in the past.
by 3pm on Tuesday 14th June 2016.
All applications must be submitted using the online form. Applications in other forms, including mail and email will not be accepted.
All candidates will be notified of the outcome within one week of the final selection. Late applications may be considered but allocation priority will generally be given to candidates who submit by the deadline. Preference is given to Staff and Research Students belonging to the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Casual staff in Semester 1 2016 do not need to apply again for Semester 2 2016.