The Careers Service team invites academic staff to attend the Careers Update for Academics forum.
When: Wednesday 22 July 2015 from 9.00am – 12:00pm
Where: The Braggs Lecture Theatre, North Terrace Campus, The University of Adelaide.
Further information and registration: Eventbrite
Registrations are essential.
* Prepare for Open Day career discussions, with an update on the Tracking Project’s survey on graduate employment.
* Be one of the first staff members to experience the 2015 Career Readiness Online Learning Module.
* Maximise employment potential for your students and yourself with online career management tools.
* Hear about the China Career Development program, a new initiative focussing on outcomes and support for our Chinese national students.
* Discover how the Careers Service team can help YOU.
While this event is targeted at academic staff, professional staff are welcome to attend.