About the Adelaide Law School Research Blog
For over 125 years the University of Adelaide has been a world leader in legal research, producing outstanding scholars such as John Salmond, Dan O’Connell, Bill Cornish, John Finnis and James Crawford.
The modern Adelaide Law School continues this fine tradition, with its staff carving out national and international reputations in many fields of public and private law, as well as cutting-edge interdisciplinary research.
Visit the website for more information on Adelaide Law School Research.
To read more stories from our academics who are national and international leaders in their fields visit our other Research blogs:
Latest News & Events from the Adelaide Law School
- Law and the Health Professional Seminar Wed 30 August 9.30-12.30pm
- 2017 John Bray Oration: ‘Law Reform: The Scottish Perspective’
- Insolvency Law webinar Wednesday 26 July 6.15 -7pm
- Re-imagining Antarctic Science: the role of history, law and politics
- Congratulations to Mitchell Stapleton-Coory – Awarded the Bob Piper Scholarship
- MILAMOS workshop, New Delhi, India
- Adelaide Scholars contribute to debates on the South China Sea Disputes
- 40th Antarctic Treaty Consultative Meeting, Beijing, China
- Law School Community Express Support For #1voiceuluru
- Asia-Pacific Finals of the Manfred Lachs Space Law Moot
- Space Security, Space Governance and Space Activities: collaboration and activities in US and Canada
- Adelaide Law School congratulates its students Gulima Wahidi and Celine Graham, finalists in the 2017 Young Achievers’ Awards (SA)
- 2017 Philip C Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition
- CPD Seminar: An outdated charter for greed and entitlement? Reforming The Inheritance (Family Provision) Act 1972
- Adelaide Law School joins the Asian Law Institute
For information on the Law School, our research and study opportunities and much more, visit the Adelaide Law School website.