About the Adelaide Law School Research Blog
For over 125 years the University of Adelaide has been a world leader in legal research, producing outstanding scholars such as John Salmond, Dan O’Connell, Bill Cornish, John Finnis and James Crawford.
The modern Adelaide Law School continues this fine tradition, with its staff carving out national and international reputations in many fields of public and private law, as well as cutting-edge interdisciplinary research.
Visit the website for more information on Adelaide Law School Research.
To read more stories from our academics who are national and international leaders in their fields visit our other Research blogs:
Latest News & Events from the Adelaide Law School
- Space Security, Space Governance and Space Activities: collaboration and activities in US and Canada
- Adelaide Law School congratulates its students Gulima Wahidi and Celine Graham, finalists in the 2017 Young Achievers’ Awards (SA)
- 2017 Philip C Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition
- CPD Seminar: An outdated charter for greed and entitlement? Reforming The Inheritance (Family Provision) Act 1972
- Adelaide Law School joins the Asian Law Institute
- Public Seminar – Is Federalism Being Undermined in the Current Surge to ‘Recognise’ Indigenous Australians in (and into) the Commonwealth Constitution?
- Europe Day 2017 Public Seminar
- RUMLAE takes the lead in delivering Operational Commercial law course
- Polar Governance Conference, China
- Symposium: Business Rescue Law Reform in Australia and the EU
- Caitlyn Georgeson – SBS Student and Rising Star of the Year Award
- First Major MILAMOS workshop held at Adelaide Law School
- National Health and Medical Research Council Grant
- Horticulture Innovation Australia and Fair Work Ombudsman Reports
- Dr Michelle Lim appointed to Collective Leadership Team of the IUCN Green List
For information on the Law School, our research and study opportunities and much more, visit the Adelaide Law School website.