About the Adelaide Law School Research Blog
For over 125 years the University of Adelaide has been a world leader in legal research, producing outstanding scholars such as John Salmond, Dan O’Connell, Bill Cornish, John Finnis and James Crawford.
The modern Adelaide Law School continues this fine tradition, with its staff carving out national and international reputations in many fields of public and private law, as well as cutting-edge interdisciplinary research.
Visit the website for more information on Adelaide Law School Research.
To read more stories from our academics who are national and international leaders in their fields visit our other Research blogs:
Latest News & Events from the Adelaide Law School
- Adelaide Law School Corporate Law students’ success at ACUR
- RUMLAE Director at US STRATCOM Advanced Ops Law Conference
- Teaching and Research from the South to the North
- Adelaide Law School Welcomes New Deputy Dean Associate Professor Lorne Neudorf
- Adelaide Law School – Proud sponsor of the 68th International Astronautical Congress 2017 Gala Dinner
- The Honourable Michael Kirby AC CMG presented with an Honorary Doctorate
- Andrea Mason presented with an Honorary Doctorate
- South China Sea Code of Conduct on the Voice of America
- 2017 Annual Law and Religion Oration and Symposium
- My Digital Ongoing Journey: Comparing Laws in a Blended Learning Environment
- 2018 New Colombo Plan Funding Success
- Adelaide Law School Students’ Stellar Performance!
- Talking about the Future of Antarctica in Adelaide
- Strengthening Priority Partnership with China’s Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Law and the Health Professional Seminar Wed 30 August 9.30-12.30pm
For information on the Law School, our research and study opportunities and much more, visit the Adelaide Law School website.