Skip to content
  • Home / Monthly Archives: August 2010

Monthly Archives: August 2010

The History of the Adelaide Law School

Pioneering the teaching of law The University of Adelaide is one of a small group of institutions which pioneered the teaching of law in the English tradition as a university discipline in the nineteenth century. When legal studies began on the North Terrace campus in April 1883 there was only one other fully fledged Law […]

Posted in Connect | Tagged |

Comments Off on The History of the Adelaide Law School
Adelaide Law School
Address

Ligertwood Building
The University of Adelaide
SA 5005

Contact
Phone: +61 8 8313 5063
Fax: +61 8 8313 4344