Congratulations to Mitchell Stapleton-Coory – Awarded the Bob Piper Scholarship

Left to Right:  Mr Tim O'Callaghan (Piper Alderman), Mitchell Stapleton-Coory, Melissa de Zwart (Dean of Law)

Left to Right: Mr Tim O’Callaghan (Piper Alderman), Mitchell Stapleton-Coory, Professor Melissa de Zwart (Dean of Law)

The Adelaide Law School would like to congratulate Mitchell Stapleton-Coory on being awarded the 2017 Bob Piper scholarship.

At the presentation held on 6 July Mitchell said “This scholarship vindicates my belief in the virtues of hard work and dedication, by proving that it does not go unnoticed. While the money is very helpful and sincerely appreciated, the added motivation I have experienced through the process of being recognised and awarded this scholarship has been unparalleled. It serves as a validation of ones efforts, and as encouragement to continue. This gesture of support and opportunity has spurred me on, and I am now more driven than ever to study hard and to get the absolute most out of my law degree. My thanks are to Piper Alderman and the Late Mr. Bob Piper for their incredible benevolence and generosity.”

Previous recipients of the scholarship are Jonathon Wenham (2013) and Kellie Grubb (2015).

Recipients of Bob Piper Scholarship

Left to Right: Kellie Grubb, Mitchell Stapleton-Coory, Jonathon Wenham

The Adelaide Law School would like to thank Piper Alderman for their continued generous support of our Adelaide Law School students.

Click here for more information onĀ Adelaide Law School scholarships.

This entry was posted in Connect, Study and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.