For over 125 years the University of Adelaide has been a world leader in legal research, producing outstanding scholars such as John Salmond, Dan O’Connell, Bill Cornish, John Finnis and James Crawford.
Adelaide Law School Research Blog Feeds
- Upcoming seminar: State Tribunals and Federal Jurisdiction
- APRA to look at CBA shenanigans
- Section 44 of the Constitution: Expecting the Unexpected
- AIAL Seminar: The Spectrum of Deference
- Adelaide Law School collaborates with the Tax Institute – ‘How to tell people what you know’
- University of Adelaide collaborate with the Tax Institute – ‘How to tell people what you know’
- Relationships Register a leap forward for diverse families
- PLPRU makes submission to the Senate inquiry into the Australian Citizenship Bill
- South Australian Rules of Intestacy
- Is Australia’s Superannuation Law Equitable? A look back and then forward
- Australian Institute of Administrative Law (AIAL) SA Chapter lunch time seminar on whistleblowing.
- Destruction of Mosul’s Great Mosque holds a heritage lesson for Australia
- The Diverted Profits Tax – An explanation of its form and effect
- A seminar to mark Refugee Week: Contemporary Issues of Asylum
- Institutional Investors and Shareholder Resolutions – A useful tool of engagement?