Tourism Research Australia (TRA) is a branch within the Tourism Division of Austrade. We are Australia’s leading provider of quality tourism intelligence across both international and domestic markets. We equip industry with information to strengthen their marketing and business decisions. Our data underpin government tourism policy and help improve the performance of the tourism industry for the benefit of the Australian community.
- results from the International Visitor Survey (IVS) and National Visitor Survey (NVS)
- State of the Industry report, which assesses the current performance of the tourism industry and the emerging trends that will affect the industry
- key information about travellers, including demographics; expenditure; places visited; activities; accommodation; and transportation
- biannual forecasts of tourism activity for the next ten years
- tourism business and employment data
- economic impact data
- regional expenditure data
- customised research at a regional level (Destination Visitor Surveys).
The trial is active between 3rd May and 31st May 2017 and can be accessed here.
Please provide your feedback using the survey form.
If you experience any problems filling in/submitting the survey form or accessing Tourism Research Australia, fill in the Electronic Resources Access Problems form and we will investigate and get back to you as soon as possible.