JoVE, the premier producer and publisher of video resources for scientific research and education, has launched an entirely new Physics Series, as well as a significant expansion of both its Clinical Skills and Psychology Series. The new videos are now available within JoVE Science Education, an innovative library of easy-to-understand video demonstrations that teach key concepts and fundamental techniques.
The new Science Education content we are trialling from 17 June to 13 July 2017 are the following:
- Physics: Essentials of Physics I and Essentials of Physics II
- Clinical Skills: Essentials of Nursing Skills, Essentials of Emergency Medicine and Critical Care, and Essentials of Physical Examinations III
- Psychology: Essentials of Neuropsychology, Essentials of Social Psychology, and Essentials of Sensation and Perception
- Essentials of Lab Animal Research
- Essentials of Biochemistry
Please provide your feedback using the survey form.
If you experience any problems filling in/submitting the survey form or accessing any of these new JoVE Science Education collections, fill in the Electronic Resources Access Problems form and we will investigate and get back to you as soon as possible.