Professor Alison Kitson, along with fellow Faculty of Health Sciences researchers have been inducted into the Australian Academy of Health and Medical Sciences.
Induction into the Academy is only awarded to those who have made a highly significant contribution to health and medical research in Australia.
The new Fellows from Faculty of Health Sciences are:
- Professor Alastair Burt, Executive Dean, Faculty of Health Sciences
- Professor Alison Kitson, Dean and Head of School, School of Nursing
- Professor Gary Wittert, School of Medicine
- Professor Guy Maddern, School of Medicine
- Professor John Lynch, School of Public Health
- Professor Jozef Gecz, Robinson Research Institute
- Professor Sarah Robertson, Director, Robinson Research Institute