One week Sydney Study Tour: 1 – 8 July 2017
- an exclusive insider view of the executive experience
- corporate head office site visits at high profile organisations
- executive dining and industry networking
- build your personal brand
- effective business communication
- learn valuable business protocol
- business insights speaker series and graduation cocktail event
You and your personal ‘brand’ are the focus of this exclusive executive workshop series.
Forget your normal lecture theatre, all workshops and accommodation are held at the luxury five-star Sofitel Hotel and site visits include the national head offices of famous brands.
An intensive week of executive level cultural and business protocol training and interactions with leading businesses. Be mentored by the University of Adelaide’s MBA Adjunct Senior Lecturer, David Pender, and the Sydney School of Protocol. Spend a week in Australia’s corporate and commercial capital, attending workshops with world leaders in personal branding, communication (digital, verbal and non-verbal), career advancement, cross cultural awareness and etiquette, negotiation, networking and professional excellence.
Open to all University of Adelaide students (eligibility criteria applies).
3 units of credit (UG or PG elective)
Applications now open (closing 19 May)
Find out more at Career Hub