Absolute Internship is offering discounted international internship program fees to 20 students from the Faculty of Professions at The University of Adelaide!
Each one of the 20 students will receive a 50% off their program fee. The new fee will be as followed:
• SHANGHAI / BEIJING 1 month: AU$1,349.50
• SHANGHAI / BEIJING 2 month: AU$1,799.50
• SHANGHAI / BEIJING 3 month: AU$2,249.50
• LONDON 8 weeks: AU$3,249.50
• HONG KONG 8 weeks: AU$2,149.50
Shanghai – http://www.absoluteinternship.com/programs/shanghai-internships
Beijing – http://www.absoluteinternship.com/programs/beijing-internships
London – http://www.absoluteinternship.com/programs/london-internships
Hong Kong – http://www.absoluteinternship.com/programs/hongkong-internships
The deadline for applications for summer 2014 is different for each program!
More information on dates: http://www.absoluteinternship.com/students/dates
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit the following documentation by 25 September 2013
• A copy of your Cover Letter (1 page max) include details on how this will benefit your studies
• A copy of your Resume
• A copy of your Academic Transcript
• Details on if you have an elective course free in order to complete this for course credit
• A copy of the Absolute Internship application form: http://www.adelaide.edu.au/professions/internships/downloads/absolute-internship-applicationform.pdf
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25 September 2013.
The Faculty will shortlist and select the 20 successful students and forward your applications to Absolute Internship for finalising and payment.
Absolute Internship is a global provider of internship programs designed for university students and graduates in Beijing, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai. They are a passionate organization committed to students’ education and career development. They strive to inspire students through their internship programs abroad and help them follow their passions. They work with the best companies in Beijing, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai to provide students and graduates the opportunity to advance their personal and professional development in a dynamic international setting. All of their internship programs allow participants to gain an insight into a foreign business culture, meet industry leaders and build professional business networks.