The Conventions Adelaide Grant Awards Program is an initiative of the Adelaide Convention Bureau and industry partners, Adelaide Convention Centre and South Australian Tourism Commission, which is specifically designed to strengthen the state’s ability to attract major international conventions in the areas of life sciences, technology, research and innovation.
These $7,500 grants are available to South Australian academic, research, and professional staff, and can be put towards an established or proposed research project or professional development opportunity of your choice. Applicants are required to nominate an international conference that has the potential to be held in South Australia; present a short case as to why it should be held in South Australia; and confirm support of a future bid for the conference.
To be eligible you must:
- propose an established international conference that has the potential to be held in Adelaide, South Australia
- present a short case as to why the conference should be held in Adelaide, South Australia.
- confirm your support to work towards the opportunity to bid for the conference to be held in Adelaide in future.
- demonstrate how the grant money would be utilised should your application be successful.
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 22 September 2017
- Please complete your RFR through ResearchMaster.
When prompted to Select Fund Scheme use Fund Scheme code FND000162
- Submit an Application to Research Services for Review