Request for Proposal: National Biosecurity Plan for the Summerfruit Industry (SF17005)
Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project: National Biosecurity Plan for the Summerfruit Industry (SF17005).
The objectives of the services being sought are to:
- Support the Australian Summerfruit industry in discharging its obligations as a signatory to the EPPRD
- Ensure that the industry and stakeholders have identified exotic pest risks and the mitigation actions necessary to managing its biosecurity risks effectively
- Establish a soundly based agenda for future investment in biosecurity-related RD&E
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- The Request For Proposal (RFP) documents may be downloaded from www.tenders.net .
- You will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information.
- RPFs must be submitted by 4 September 2017
- Please contact Valerie Morris, Business Partnership Manager (Health & Sciences) for assistance with a submission.