Nature Foundation SA provides funding for Honors projects that contribute to the conservation of plants, species and habitat in the South Australian environment.
NFSA encourages research that informs the management of its properties: Witchelina and Hiltaba Nature Reserves, Tiliqua, Para Woodlands, and Cygnet Park Sanctuary.
Each grant is to a maximum of $1,500.
NFSA encourages research that informs the management of its nature reserves. Preference will be given to research that fulfils this objective.
Applications from Honors students will be eligible if:
- the aims of the proposals are to assist South Australian wildlife or the natural environment
- the proposal is compatible with the aims & philosophy of NFSA
Submission Requirements & Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 20 October 2017
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- Submit an Application to Research Services for Review
Other Available Nature Foundation Grants
- PhD/Masters Grand Start Scholarship Program
- Community Education and Awards
- Research Project Grants
- Nature Foundation-Scientific Expedition Group RL & GK Willing Grant
- General enquiries: email@example.com