The 2017 Organisational Structure for space charging is now available to view in UniSpace.
This captures the following:
- New Health & Medical Sciences structure
- Recent changes to School/Branch nomenclature.
- CTAs have now been broken into two separate groups – those in use, and those that have been closed.
- A new group for ‘University of Adelaide College (Kaplan)’ now exists under DVC(A).
- The super-division ‘Universal’ has been renamed to ‘Central’ to align more closely with space charging terminology.
[click here] to access the revised 2017 Organisational Structure via the UniSpace Reference Material.