After the success of its first launch in November 2019, we’re excited to announce we’ve relaunched our free Understanding Agribusiness, Value Chains, and Consumers in Global Food Systems online course.
Guided by the team at The Centre for Global Food and Resources, this course will introduce the concepts at the heart of agribusiness; including value chain thinking, the dynamics of markets, and the changing nature of consumer behaviour.
In this free Understanding Agribusiness course, you will learn:
- How to recognize the characteristics of Global Food Systems
- The multiple variables impacting Global Food Systems
- How to identify value chain thinking and how it differs from supply chain thinking
- The characteristics of agri-food markets, what influences their supply and demand, and what sets them apart from other markets
- The role played by external factors such as population and income growth, globalization, climate change, technology, and international trade in global food systems, agribusiness and value chains
- How to recognize the role the consumer plays in the food system, markets, and value chains
Interested in enrolling?
Find out more about this course here.