PET 2020 Information

In view of the coronavirus situation, we have received numerous emails asking whether PET 2020 will take place. At this stage several countries are issuing travel alerts and conference cancellations for Spring events. We think one should not make any travel commitments until we have further updates.

Please note that we have extended the deadline for submissions until April 15.

We may well have to postpone the conference, and aim to make a final decision by late April.  Thank you for your patience. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Rabah Amir

Bernard Sinclair-Desgagne

Myrna Wooders

and the PET2020 Organizing Committee

This entry was posted in Events, News. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.