Recent GSSA Honours and PhD graduates

2012 GSSA Honours and PhD graduates

In the most recent September 2012 Ceremony Connie Musolino graduated with Honours in GSSA and Dr Clare Bartholomaeus received her PhD. GSSA congratulates Connie and Clare for their wonderful success.

Dr Pauline McLoughlin and Dr Penelope Eate graduated in the April 2012 ceremonies.

Dr Pauline McLoughlin is now working as a Postdoctoral Research Fellow with the Centre for Housing Research at the University of St Andrews in Scotland. Dr McLoughlin’s work centres on a study exploring young people’s housing choices and future welfare. The study is part of a larger three year project called ‘Mind the Housing Wealth Gap.’

GSSA Congratulates Pauline and Penelope for their outstanding achievements.

Dr Toni Delany graduated in the 2011 Ceremonies. Of her experience in GWSI Toni recalls:
“Throughout my studies in GSSA I was given the freedom to develop and explore my own ideas while also having the support of approachable and knowledgeable academics who are experts in their fields. My interest in gender and health, combined with the strong encouragement offered by the GSSA staff, motivated me to continue my studies with GSSA at postgraduate level where I was given the opportunity to focus even more closely on investigating the links between society, gender and wellbeing.
I am now employed by the South Australian Community Health Research unit at Flinders University. I am managing an NHMRC funded project that is evaluating the Health in All Policies approach to healthy public policy in South Australia.”

This entry was posted in Awards & Achievements and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.