Gain real industry insights from professionals and focus on your career with the “Careers and Industry Mentoring Program” – new in 2015. This program is open to current students who have completed one year of study in an undergraduate program, or are enrolled in a postgraduate program.
Here is a snapshot of some of the mentors and their specialisations:
- Journalist (TV Broadcast)
- Head of Digital Product (Radio Broadcast)
- Senior Account Manager (Advertising)
- Social Sciences
- Case Manager (Social Services/Welfare)
- Management (Tertiary Education)
- Consulting (Human Resources)
- Arts/Development Studies
- Community Engagement Coordinator (State Government)
Registrations of interest close Friday 3 April. Register online to make sure you don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity!