The Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship supports Australia’s future leaders by providing an enriching postgraduate experience for talented individuals to study at one of Australia’s leading universities, participate in a bespoke leadership program and form a global network of connections.
The Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship will provide funding of up to $120,000 to support study, research, global experience and access to the Leadership Development Program. The value of your proposed program of study or research may be less than $120,000, and will depend on the type of course or research program.
The Scholarships are open to students:
- Who have demonstrated academic excellence and are eager to undertake a PhD or full-time Masters (Coursework and Research) at the University of Adelaide, in a field of world-class standing
- Passionate about strengthening Australia’s ties with Asia, driving technology and innovation or enabling positive social change
- With a bold vision to contribute to the growth and prosperity of Australia who can articulate this vision and how postgraduate study will help make it real
- Possessing a desire and potential to lead
- Keen to be inspired by others, build networks and collaborate across diverse disciplines
- Confident in taking on challenges
Scholarship applications close midnight (AEST) 31 August 2016.