There are lots of things to think about as you complete and plan to submit an assignment.
Have a read through this handy checklist for redrafting to make sure you’re on the right track. The list goes over:
- how to check you’ve written a strong argument
- whether or not you’ve answered the entire question and nothing else
- how to make sure you haven’t gone off topic
- how to check that each paragraph supports your argument
- how to make sure you’ve cited your sources correctly
- other strategies for revision.
Study Skills Support is for undergraduate students studying in the Faculty of Arts.