Monday 20 March
10.30am – 12.30pm
Napier Undercroft (in front of the Napier Building)
Are you unsure about your degree or choice of subjects? Are you looking for information about getting a part-time job or internship? Do you want to talk to someone about how to get help with your assignments? Are you interested in joining a club or other student activity? Are you hungry?
Come along to the Faculty of Arts Student Wellbeing Day to find out more about:
• Clubs and student activities
• Counselling services
• Employment and Internships
• Advice about study plans and enrolment
• Help from the writing centre
• Information about student life
• Information about student finance
You can pick up a $5 Grassroots voucher simply by visiting each of the information stalls!
This is an opportunity for you to discover all the fantastic support and services available to you throughout your degree.
This event is open to all students studying in the Faculty of Arts.