The University of Adelaide’s official radio broadcaster STUDENT RADIO is looking for a fresh and dynamic team for 2018!
Student Radio consists of a selection of shows which airs each Wednesday night from 6pm – 1am on Radio Adelaide 101.5 FM Get creative with your show ideas!
This year’s lineup included shows covering topics such as sketch comedy, politics, culture, philosophy, music and variety. Podcast options are available if you cannot commit to a year of weekly broadcasting.
Benefits of being part of Student Radio include:
- Improve your confidence with public speaking skills
- Develop your communication skills
- Hang out with some really cool people
- Never hurts to have radio experience on your CV
- Not just relevant to Media Students, you will gain skills transferable to many professions
- Radio Adelaide shares a studio with Fresh 92.7, making it a great place to network
The thought of getting yourself on the radio is intimidating and it can be stressful. However, you will build confidence in no time and soon you’ll be laughing about how scary it once seemed. This will be one of the most memorable experiences of your university life!
Visit our Facebook page for more info:
Phone: 0403 945 567