Welcome to DoNut Freak Out with the Faculty of Arts – six weeks of freebies, student support and information, and the chance to win one of three awesome prizes!
We will be running events over the next six weeks which are designed to introduce you to the broad range of student support services available to you, and prepare you for successful study.
Each week, discover a new support service at the University by attending that week’s event. Free snacks will be provided at each event, and our friendly staff will be on hand to answer all of your questions.
Event 1: Monday 26th February, 2:00pm, Pfitzner Court (outside Scott Theatre)
Event 2: Monday 5th March, 3:00pm, Pfitzner Court (outside Scott Theatre)
Event 3: Wednesday 14th March, 12:00pm, Napier Undercroft
Event 4: Thursday 19th March, 1:30pm, Scott Theatre Foyer
Event 5: Monday 26th March, 1.30pm – 2.30pm Napier Undercroft
Event 6: Wednesday 18th April, 1:00pm, Napier Undercroft
DoNut Freak Out Competition
The DoNut Freak Out competition is nigh! Take part for your chance to win one of three awesome prizes, and get to know your University support services in the process.
To take part in the competition, join us on campus for a different DoNut Freak Out event each week. At the first event, you will receive a loyalty card – bring this card with you to each future event, and you will receive one stamp on your card per event you attend. Collect at least 4 stamps from the first 5 events, and then submit your card into the prize draw at the 5th event. The prize winners will be announced at the 6th event.
The prizes up for grabs are as follows:
1st Prize: Laptop
2nd Prize: Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones
3rd Prize: University Hoodie
See below for detailed competition rules, terms and conditions.
Competition Rules, Terms and Conditions
1. Students must be studying a program within the Faculty of Arts to be eligible for the prize draw.
2. Students must still be enrolled after the Semester 1 census date (31st March) to be eligible for the prize draw.
3. Loyalty cards will be handed out at the first DoNut Freak Out event. Students who are unable to attend the first event may collect a loyalty card from outside the Faculty of Arts Office before the second event.
4. To be eligible for entry into the prize draw, students must obtain a minimum of 4 out of 5 stamps on their loyalty card, by attending DoNut Freak Out weekly events.
5. If students are unable to attend one or more of the DoNut Freak Out events, they may instead obtain that event’s stamp from an approved location/s to be confirmed each week.
6. Students may only obtain one stamp per event/approved location.
7. Competition closes Thursday 29th March at 4:00pm. In order to enter, students must submit their completed loyalty card either at the 5th DoNut Freak Out event, or at the Faculty of Arts Office, before competition closure.