The Adelaide Business School offers great flexibility for a selection of postgraduate programs to work around students’ commitments such as work and family.
We offer a number of programs available in flexible delivery modes:
- Master of International Trade & Development
- Master of Wine Business
- Master of International Business
- Master of Commerce (Marketing)
Program courses are now offered in trimester, intensive and online modes. In addition to this, they are also offered with after hours’ and weekend classes. Students can combine various modes to complete their studies.
- Trimesters – Condense your studies into a shorter period of time. There are 3 trimesters per academic year. Each course is delivered over a 12-week trimester year, fast-tracking the program.
- After-Hours – Perfect for professionals who work full time. Most after-hours classes are presented on weeknights in 3-hour teaching blocks, whilst other courses are delivered fortnightly on Saturdays in 6-hour teaching blocks.
- Intensive – On-campus study in Adelaide, without the need to attend regular weekly classes. Instead, students attend two or three full-day sessions per course
- Online – Study that matches the quality of the rigorous curriculum delivered in our face-to-face study option, delivered online. Study resources are rich and varied, including recorded lectures, reading material, podcasts and videos.
The Adelaide Business School also offers courses in Summer and Winter Schools, adding another option for students to accelerate their studies.
Interested students are encouraged to meet with program advisers to discuss programs and study plans. Contact the PG Hub on 8313 6455 or by email at email@example.com.
Further information on flexible learning options can be found here.