This professional development program is primarily for Chinese language teachers who learnt Chinese as a 2nd language and would like an opportunity to practice and improve their Chinese, and pick up some useful ideas and materials along the way.
Over 4 sessions, the course will cover:
- Access to authentic teaching Materials
- Solutions to grammar and usages
- Oral practice through interactive conversation and discussion
- Knowledge on today’s hot expressions
- Introduction to contemporary life in China
- Opportunity to present your Chinese skills
In particular, the course will focus on:
- Practical topics related to what is useful in the classroom
- Maximising time for participants to listen and speak in Chinese
Workshops will be held over 4 half day (morning) sessions at the Confucius Institute at the University of Adelaide.
- Workshop 1: 9.00am – 12.00noon, Tuesday June 21.
- Workshop 2: 9.00am – 12.00noon, Monday August 8.
- Workshop 3: 9.00am – 12.00noon, Thursday August 25.
- Workshop 4: 9.00am – 12.00noon, Wednesday September 14.
View the flyer.
Participation is FREE, but REGISTRATION ESSENTIAL (please register online at our website).
For more information please contact the Confucius Institute on 8303 5819