In 2018 there will be many opportunities to participate in CSER Digital Technologies public workshops across Australia. See if you have a local event listed, below.
Don’t forget that our Project Officers are also available to provide free workshops to teachers in schools in tailored format to suit your requirements. Register your interest here.
TAS: During January, CSER’s Tasmanian Project Officer, Peter Lelong will be delivering three collaborative workshops together with TASITE – “Becoming familiar with the Digital Technologies Curriculum”. Find out more about all of the presenters and register for these free events via this link.
- 29 January 2018, 8:30am – 3:00pm at Design Centre (behind Makers workshop), Burnie, TAS
- 30 January 2018, 8:30am – 3:00pm at Steam Engine, Patterson Street, Launceston, TAS
- 31 January 2018, 8:30am – 3:00pm at Tasmania’s Startup Space, 91-93 Macquarie St, Hobart, TAS
NSW: Meridith Ebbs, CSER’s NSW Project Officer is delivering a series of public workshops throughout 2018 looking at Digital Technologies and the NSW Curriculum. These workshops will look at how to connect digital technologies to the classroom and how they link to the NSW Curriculum. For more details and to register for these events please visit the Eventbrite page.
- 28 February 2018, 9:30am – 2:30pm at Terrey Hills Public School, Terrey Hills, NSW
- 5 March 2018, 10am – 2:30pm at Marie Bashir Public School, Strathfield, NSW
- 19 March 2018, 9:30am – 2:30pm at Tomaree Education Centre, Salamander Bay, NSW
- 20 March 2018, 9:00am – 2:30pm at Maitland Grossman High, East Maitland, NSW
- 7 May 2018, 9:00am – 2:30pm at Wagga Wagga Christian College, Kooringai, NSW
- 28 May 2018, 9:00 – 2:00pm at Bathurst, venue to be advised, NSW
- 28 May 2018, 3:30pm – 5:30pm at Bathurst venue to be advised, NSW
- 29 May 2018, 9:00am – 2:00pm at Orange Christian School, Orange, NSW
- 29 May 2018, 3:30pm – 5:30pm at Orange Christian School, Orange, NSW
- 19 June 2018, 10:00am – 3:00pm at Wyong High School, Wyong, NSW
Throughout 2018, CSER will be delivering more workshops across the country. CSER events are regularly promoted via the CSER website, CSER twitter account – @cserAdelaide and via this newsletter. Please get in contact if you would like to participate or if you can host a workshop at your school.
We look forward to working with you in 2018!