2016 marks the 3rd Round of the Dunstan Foundation Len King Scholarship – a very generous program of support for commencing Law students interested in Social Justice issues.
In conjunction with our partner organisations, The University of Adelaide and Flinders University, the Dunstan Foundation offers this opportunity for worthy candidates to pursue a career in law. Students seeking to commence the Bachelor of Laws are invited to apply for the Dunstan Foundation Len King Scholarship which will provide funds for general living expenses.
The Dunstan Foundation Len King scholarship is for $15,000 per annum paid for up to four years.
Potential students must be:
- Commencing students in 2016
- Eligible to commence or recommence full time study in a Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice
- Studying on campus at either Flinders University or The University of Adelaide
- In financial hardship/on a low-income
- An Australian Resident or on a Humanitarian Visa
- Interested in social justice and/or environmental issues
Applications close 29th January 2016.
Please contact Jess Sutherland (Wyatt Foundation) for further information and application forms – firstname.lastname@example.org – (08) 8224 0074