The call for papers for papers for the special issue on Entrepreneurial Ecosystems has been extended. Submissions will be accepted up to the 31st October 2015 for the Small Business Economics: An Entrepreneurship Journal (Entrepreneurial Ecosystems).
This call for papers seeks empirical, theoretical/conceptual research that explores the key areas that account for ecosystem dynamics that are critical to an entrepreneur contributing to the socioeconomic fortunes of place. In brief, we are interested in the strategic management of the entrepreneurial ecosystem with respect to optimizing its performance for explicitly or tacitly stated social and economic outcomes.
Papers could focus on, but are not limited to:
– Developing the theoretical framework for entrepreneurial ecosystems.
– Understanding and defining stakeholder roles within an entrepreneurial ecosystem.
– Interrogating the contributing factors and reciprocity among the contextual social dynamics and the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
– Examining governance, policy and strategy.
– Delving into issues of performance objectives and measurement.
– Probing the procedures and methods of systems and system interactions analysis.
The deadline for submission to this Special Issue is now October 31st, 2015 and are to be submitted electronically by emailing Allan.O’Connor@adelaide.edu.au. Publication is expected during the last quarter of 2016.
All manuscripts must be original, unpublished works that are not concurrently under review for publication elsewhere. All submissions should conform to the SBEJ manuscript submission guidelines available at: http://www.springer.com/business+%26+management/business+for+professionals/journal/11187.
More information can be found here.