The Google Student Ambassador Program is an opportunity for students to act as liaisons between Google and their universities.
- learn about innovative Google products and programs
- plan and host fun events on campus
- act as a campus contact for Google teams
- help Google better understand each university’s culture
- Be enrolled in full-time undergraduate study at a university in Australia or New Zealand
- Be available five hours per month to spend on Google evangelist work
Ambassadors are thrilled by new technology, enthusiastic about Google, and involved in their school communities. They have majors from computer science, to anthropology, to business, to zoology! Google Ambassadors have the opportunity to enhance their professional development, leadership, and communication skills, and access to a unique network of Google Ambassadors across Australia and New Zealand.
The program commitment is one school year in length. Accepted Ambassadors will be invited to Google Sydney for a Student Ambassador Summit between February 20 and 21, 2014. All successful applications will be notified via email by Friday 24 January.
To apply, fill out the application form.