Gain real industry insights from professionals and focus on your career with the Careers and Industry Mentoring Program – new in 2015!
If you are a current student who has completed one year of study in an undergraduate program, or are enrolled in a postgraduate program, you may be eligible to make an Expression of Interest. A snapshot of some of the program mentors and their specialisations include:
- Software Engineering
– Senior Software Engineer, Embedded Systems (Electronics)
– Systems Analyst (Defence)
– Software Engineering Discipline Lead (Defence)
- Computer Science
– Consultant and Co-Owner (IT Consulting)
– Security Consultant – Infrastructure (IT)
– Project Manager (Government)
- Electronic Engineering
– Head of Systems Engineering (Defence)
– Senior Engineering Specialist – Surveillance and Radar (Civil Aviation)
– Consulting Engineer (Applied Research and Development)
- Petroleum Engineering
– Operations Manager (Oil and Gas Consulting)
- Environmental Engineering
– Principal Consultant (Environment and Energy Consulting)
Before you can make an Expression of Interest, you must first attend or listen to a recording of a preliminary information about the program.
Register to receive a recording via email: https://careerhub.adelaide.edu.au/Form.aspx?id=748747
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Expressions of Interest close on Friday 3 April – so register for information now!
To find out more about the program and why you should get involved, visit the Careers and Industry Mentoring Program website.