Beach Energy is looking for a passionate engineering student to commence a paid 12 week vacation placement in November following exams.
Working within the Production team, you will be responsible for projects that focus on preventive pipe maintenance contributing to Beach’s health and environmental safety.
To be considered for this opportunity you must:
- be studying petroleum or mechanical engineering in your penultimate year at an Adelaide university
- hold a current driver’s license
- have previous work experience
- be eligible for an Australian national police certificate
- be available to work in remote locations including the Cooper Basin
- have strong practical problem solving skills
- demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- have the ability to listen and learn from others
- work well in a dynamic and multidisciplinary team environment.
Applications close: Friday 18 September 2015
For more information visit Career Hub at https://careerhub.adelaide.edu.au/students/jobs/detail/795380