With a world class team with over 2000 employees throughout Australia and a number of international sites, Boeing Defence Australia supports some of the largest and most complex programs for the Commonwealth of Australia and the Australian Defence Force as well as international defence customers.
We offer 3 month placements working at our Research and Technology Division, site based on-aircraft roles and corporate placements. As well as a fascinating work experience, we also offer you a mentor and peer support. Plus you gain some insight into Boeing Defence Australia and whether it is the place you would want to work when you graduate.
To apply, you will need to upload your resume, academic transcripts and a cover letter answering the following application questions:
- What attracts you to a graduate opportunity with Boeing Defence Australia?
- What skills and experience will you bring?
- When are you available to start work?
You must be currently in your 4th or final year studying degrees in the following to be eligible to participate:
- Bachelor of Engineering (majoring in Aerospace, Avionics, Electrical, Software, Systems)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (majoring in Finance, Commerce, Economics, Accountancy
Applications Close: 14 July 2017