- Open to undergraduate students majoring in a science, technology, engineering and mathematics(STEM) field of education.
- Gain valuable industry experience and build connections in South Australia’s defence sector.
- Students will receive up to $7,000 to undertake an industry nominated Honours project.
Students must be:
- an undergraduate
- an Australian Permanent Resident or an Australian citizen
- undertaking an Honours project in their degree
- in their third year or above of study at a South Australian University and in one of the nominated fields of education
- high achievers with an excellent undergraduate academic record
- of good character and have leadership potential
- able to maintain satisfactory academic progress and full time study, and meet the eligibility criteria throughout the period of the scholarship.
For more information and to apply: http://innovation.sa.gov.au/opportunity/2018-defence-honours-scholarship-program/
Applications Close: Sunday 1 October 2017