We are currently seeking bright minds to join our Sydney and Brisbane Forensic Technology teams for our 2019 graduate intake.
Our forensic group uncover, analyse and clarify facts at the centre of disputes, investigations and other sensitive matters. We are one of the largest teams of forensic investigators, forensic accountants and forensic technology specialists in Asia-Pacific and are regularly called on to provide evidence in sensitive, high-profile disputes and investigations.
What you’ll be doing:
As a graduate in our forensic technology group, you’ll work as part of a diverse team and will learn the specialist skills and methodologies to become an expert in digital forensic and forensic discovery. While no two days will be the same, you can expect to:
- work in a high tech forensic laboratory using cutting-edge equipment
- conduct forensic imaging of computers and other electronic devices (e.g. flash media, smartphones) to find and secure evidence
- conduct digital aspects of investigations alongside our expert investigators
- research new opportunities and assist with the preparation of proposals
- attend training courses to keep up to date with industry leading software
- attend events and other marketing activities
Brisbane – 25 March 2018
Sydney – 2 April 2018