Date: 18 July 2018 (Wednesday)
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
Venue: Lecture Theatre 333, Ligertwood Building, University of Adelaide, North Terrace Campus
- MATLAB Live Editor & MATLAB Online
- Deep Learning demystified
- If it moves we can model it: Teaching Engineering Mechanics using Computational thinking
- Managing and pre-processing messy data with minimal effort
- A quadcopter balancing a pendulum: How to model and control it
- Performing big data analytics without the big data programming
- Transforming classroom concepts into hands on projects
- The Arduino Engineering Kit: Transforming classroom concepts into hands-on projects
- Guest speaker from DSTG
Who Should Attend:
Lecturers, researchers and post-graduate students who would like to update their MATLAB and Simulink skills or are just getting started and would like to learn from the experts.
Please visit the link below for more information and to register: