Do you have a thirst for knowledge, a curious nature and a desire to discover and invent? Do you enjoy taking on new challenges that push you to new heights? If yes, we are encouraging you to start thinking about the next steps in your career and to consider undertaking a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Master of Philosophy (MPhil) in the Faculty of ECMS.
All domestic students who enrol in a Higher Degree by Research Program will be allocated a Research Training Program Fees Offset place. This place provides Commonwealth funding to the University on your behalf, to offset program fees for the entire duration of your candidature. This means furthering your studies in research will not increase your existing HECS debt and you may also be eligible for a tax free Research Training Program Stipend, valued at $27,082 per annum in 2018 (indexed annually). For more information, please visit RTP Awards.
Major round domestic applications open from 1st September to 31st October 2018.
For further information and how to apply, please see:
- Postgraduate Research Degrees (hyperlink to https://www.adelaide.edu.au/study/postgraduate/research-degrees/)
- Faculty Research (hyperlink to: https://ecms.adelaide.edu.au/research/)
- Postgraduate Coordinators and Lecturers (hyperlink to https://www.adelaide.edu.au/graduatecentre/staff/postgraduate-coordinators/pgc-list/#engineering )
- Scholarship Opportunities:
- Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents (hyperlink to https://www.adelaide.edu.au/graduatecentre/handbook/02-financial-matters/02-scholarships/01-domestic/)
- Other Scholarships (https://www.adelaide.edu.au/graduatecentre/scholarships/research/)
- RTP awards (available to Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents and International students) https://www.adelaide.edu.au/graduatecentre/scholarships/conditions-award/docs/rtp-uofa-conditions-new-students.pdf