These scholarships are open to continuing undergraduate students at the University of Adelaide who wish to undertake a six week research project at the University of Adelaide over the 2018-19 summer vacation. The aim of the Scholarship is to foster an interest in research by eligible students who might not otherwise have considered a career requiring an Honours Degree or Higher Degree by Research. Up to 60 Adelaide Summer Research Scholarships are available at the University of Adelaide each year.
Please see below for a list of available research projects within the Faculty’s Schools and Research Centres. Details of the specific project you are applying for are required on your application form.
Australian School of Petroleum
School of Chemical Engineering
School of Civil, Environmental and Mining Engineering
School of Computer Science and Australian Institute for Machine Learning (AIML)
School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
School of Mathematical Sciences
School of Mechanical Engineering
TRC Mathematical Modelling
- Applications close 5pm Friday 28 September 2018. Late applications will not be considered.
- Please ensure all signatures are provided before submitting.
- Keep a completed copy of your application for your records.
- Allow sufficient time for the Supervisor and Head of School to sign your application before the closing date.
- Please note only completed applications will be considered.
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by the ECMS Faculty Office in mid-late November 2018.