Intern with the workforce behind the defence force – 12 week paid internships for engineering students in defence industry. It’s not too late to make this summer count!
The Department of Defence, through the Defence Industry Internship Program, is sponsoring 30 highly-competitive internships within the growing defence industry sector.
Interns are paid $800 per week for 12 weeks.
Who should apply?
- Third or fourth year full-time engineering student
- Excellent academic record
- Australian citizen
- Able to commit to 12 weeks full time internship between 26 November 2018 and 1 May 2019.
- Never previously undertaken a defence-sponsored internship
- Motivated to make the most of an internship
Find out more and apply by 7th November: https://careerhub.adelaide.edu.au/students/jobs/detail/2027685