Do you have old stationery, office equipment or kitchen items you no longer need or use? Save it for the REUSEathon – an event designed to provide new homes for unwanted items and save office space.
The next event is occurring Wednesday 21 March 2012 on the Barr Smith Lawns.
Bring your unwanted items to the lawns between 9am and 10.30am on this day. The event will run from 11am – 3pm and whatever is left over will be given to charity.
- Good quality, useful items
- Stationary, folders, dividers and paper
- Other office items
- Relevant reference material (eg: books or journals)
- Kitchen items, crockery and cutlery
WE CANNOT TAKE:
- Tables, chairs or big items (ie. items that student’s can’t pick up and take home)
- Electrical equipment
- Your entire back-catalogue of early-80’s reference books
If you have items to donate or for more information, please contact Phil at Ecoversity.