Ecoversity is hosting a ReUSEathon event next week on Wednesday 10 April on the Barr Smith Lawns.
This event is designed to provide new homes for unwanted items and save office space.
If you have any unwanted stationery items, office equipment or kitchen items you no longer need or use, please arrange for items to be sent to the Barr Smith Lawns between 9am – 11am on Wednesday 10 April. All items will be displayed from 10am onwards and offered free to anyone wanting to reuse them. Any left-over items will be sent to charity.
• Good quality, useful items
• Stationary, folders, dividers and paper
• Other office items
• Relevant reference material (eg: books or journals)
• Kitchen items, crockery and cutlery
WE CANNOT TAKE:
• Tables, chairs or big items (i.e. items that student’s can’t pick up and take home)
• Electrical equipment
• Your entire back-catalogue of early-80’s reference books
Over the past 2 years at these events, 100’s of staff and students found useful items. If you have any queries please contact us at email@example.com.