Originally settled by Thomas O’Halloran in 1839, the property has heritage buildings dating back to the 1850s when it operated as a farm. In 1910 Glenthorne Farm became a remount station to breed and train horses until the end of the Second World War, after which it was a CSIRO Research Farm until 1997.
The University of Adelaide now operates a woodland recovery initiative for the Mount Lofty Ranges from the property.
Take a tour with us!
When: 10.00 am – 12.00 pm, Sunday 25 May
Where: Majors Road, O’Halloran Hill (opposite TAFE)
Please call 8313 3763 or email firstname.lastname@example.org