This year’s highly competitive Green Project Fund round received a number of high quality applications on a range of topics including innovative technologies, waste management, energy and water efficiency, carbon management and sustainability focused engagement on campus. Below is a list of the successful applicants. We look forward to following these Green Projects as they are delivered on campus.
- Ecoversity Dashboard Extension, Professor Ali Babar (School of Computer Science)
- Piggery Waste into Soil Nutrients, Chris Penfold (School of Agriculture, Food & Wine)
- Waterless Condensers, Gino Farese (School of Physical Sciences)
- 3D Printing Filament Extruders, Ian Linke (Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences)
- Power Consumption Awareness, Lei Chen (School of Mechanical Engineering)
- The Green Academic, Melissa Nursey-Bray (School of Social Sciences)
Congratulations to all the successful applicants!